Monday, October 19, 2009

Why is photoshop ALWAYS freezing?

I recently downloaded photoshop elements that came with my wacom tablet and within 5 minutes of painting it freezes which is really annoying since I just downloaded a set of fur effects brushes and would really like to use them. What can I do to get photoshop to stop freezing?(I had this problem before I downloaded the fur brushes



Why is photoshop ALWAYS freezing?internet security software



I work on computers for a profession and from the sounds of it, either Windows is corrupt, you need an update, better software or your RAM is bad(Use memtest86+ to test). I can't really say what it is without being at the computer, but bad memory sounds right. What are the specs of the computer? Older memory is more pron to go bad.



Why is photoshop ALWAYS freezing?moto guzzi



You need to purchase more memory (RAM) and make sure you have enough room on your hard drive (GB)

No comments:

Post a Comment