Thursday, October 22, 2009

Getting Fonts into Photoshop?

I have a problem. I understand how to get the fonts into photoshop.



Start%26gt;Control Panel%26gt; Fonts



I have all the fonts I downloaded all extracted and ready in the right format. But when I try to put the files into the fonts folder, I get this Error.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6uryvcz%26...



Someone tell me why, and how to fix it?



Getting Fonts into Photoshop?antispam



you must install the fonts by going in fonts folder and in file click intall new fonts, and you need to browse where you save the fonts.



Getting Fonts into Photoshop?avast



sometimes happens to me. sometime works if you don't open the Fonts folder. Simply open Windows, and drag the fonts onto the image of the Font folder.
you must go to c:\windows\fonts



in file menu %26gt; install new fonts



then fonts will install in your pc and work with all programs

No comments:

Post a Comment