Thursday, October 22, 2009

A graphics program similar to photoshop?

I need a program similar to photoshop that will allow me to make graphics and have better quality than i have with paint. I just dont want to spend that much money on photoshop and I really just like the graphics part of it.



A graphics program similar to photoshop?hijack this



Jasc Paintshop Pro is a bit cheaper, and quite nice and easier to learn. the "not quite latest" version is quite solid and should be available for less than $50.)



The latest versions are shown at the Corel website ( I guess they bought Jasc) and show prices less than $100 for suites.



I would look for a used version of Jasc Paint shop pro version 9.0 used. on E-bay or somewhere.



Hope that helps!!



A graphics program similar to photoshop?liveupdate



There are some free Open Source applications that you can download and use: The GIMP, GIMPShop and Paint.net. Because these are Open Source (meaning their code is open for anyone who wants take it and improve on it) they are available for anyone to use. The Gimp is popular enough that there are also several books available on it, you can find them on Amazon.
Order Paint Shop鈩?br> Photo Album鈩? 5 鈥?Premium Edition it works great and is not expensive at all. good luck
There are several



-Photoshop Elements which is the less powerful and cheaper version of photoshop but will still more than likely do everything you want



-Paint Shop Pro which is very similar but cheaper



-Paint.net which is free and a more powerful version of paint that you should try first



-Gimp which is free and what I use for most of my imaging needs
paintshop pro. i think you can get it for less than $100.
GIMP (free Photoshop alternative)



PIXEL (also free Photoshop alternative)



INKSCAPE (free drawing program)



just google em. I haven't used PIXEL, but I've used the other two.
OMG your avatar looks just like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment