Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can I use Adobe Photoshop with my dual-boot system?

I installed Adobe Photoshop on Windows Vista. With the nature of Vista, I dual-booted to Windows XP. Now I want to use Photoshop on both Vista and XP, without sacrificing disk space. I tried running the application file (the dot exe), but it says that it could not find the serial number (probably a problem with the reigistry entries). Help, please?



How can I use Adobe Photoshop with my dual-boot system?internet security 2006



This is because Photoshop installs this program with a reg key to a given OS. Meaning when you install it, the installation will automatically "tag" a key to a hidden file on that OS somewhere for whatever reason. I've experienced this same problem before when I installed Photoshop on a slave drive and formatted my master. In any case you will probably have to install it again for the other operating system. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment