Monday, October 19, 2009

I just got Photoshop CS2 and I have no clue how to use it. Can anyone give me some tips for a beginn

I don't even how to open a picture to edit in photoshop, lol....



I just got Photoshop CS2 and I have no clue how to use it. Can anyone give me some tips for a beginner???ariel



The best way to learn how to use it is to just play with it as much as you can. Do read the "fine" manual and/or use the Help menu.



To open a picture, launch Photoshop. From within the app, select Open from the File menu or do a Control O (Command O on a Mac).



There are some cool Photoshop podcasts that are available. You could learn a lot watching them.



I just got Photoshop CS2 and I have no clue how to use it. Can anyone give me some tips for a beginner???computers



WEll what i recommend is that you watch some tutorial videos on youtube. I was like that and now im good at photoshop
Photoshop Tutorials, about 3,300



http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...

No comments:

Post a Comment