Monday, October 19, 2009

I got a photoshop assignment and I'm clueless....?

Is there anyone that can help me?



create a beautiful old time book cover, using one of the images that you color corrected, and then repair it with photo retouching techniques and add type and Voila! A beautiful book cover of an old time novel.



If you wish to do the B%26W colorizing technique of a hand painted image from last week, that would be fine, in fact, it would be preferred. It would be great to take a self-portrait and treat it that way, or even, an photo portrait of someone else.



So, create a cool old time novel cover, with your color corrected and retouched images and type, and turn it in to the dropbox. Make it 5x7 inches, 72 ppi, rgb. The color of the background can be what ever you want to make it and I want you to save it as an un-flattened (meaning all of the layers are saved too), Photoshop file (.PSD).



You must submit it in this form 鈥?no exceptions:



1. 11x14



2. 150 DPI



3. RGB



4. TIF



5. Flattened and all Alpha Channels discarded



help, orajin666@yahoo.com



I got a photoshop assignment and I'm clueless....?spyware



wow. Dude, this is going to take lots of steps. I'm going to tell you a simple sepia way.



1. Select corrected photo you want to use. Should not need any more repairs.



2. Go to image, select mode, select grayscale to remove color.



3. To tint the image go back into image, then mode then select RGB (pretty much reversing what you did in step 2)



4. Depending on What version of PS you have it changes so I will give you a universal method. Open levels. (control L). Where it says 'channels' select red and start playing around with the middle slider to get a color you want.



5. Pick a font you want to use, make your font size about 36 point and type away. You should now have 2 layers.



See if that helps out as a start.



I got a photoshop assignment and I'm clueless....?virus scan



LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment