Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I fix my photoshop?

It's Adobe Photoshop 7.0. There like a grid on it every time that I open it. I'm good with photoshop and computers but I can't seem to get the grid to go away. ALSO, when I try to lighten things, such as teeth, with the dodge tool, it lightens it WAY too much.



How do I fix my photoshop?live update



For the grid... go to View %26gt; Show %26gt; deselect grid.



For the dodge tool... just reduce the exposure... and play around with the range (shadows/midtones/highlights)



How do I fix my photoshop?norten



dont know vote me the best
You can go to VIEW and see if there is something there that is checked that shouldnt be. Play around with it a little. If the grid is on the sides of an image it might be the rulers.

No comments:

Post a Comment