Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do I have to know Photoshop to get a job as a Hallmark Creative?

I want to work for Hallmark Cards. I am all about creating emotionally meaningful visual imagery and I have the upmost confidence in my abilities with traditional painting and drawing media, got that down pat, check, no problem, but I don't know Photoshop. Do I need to know Photoshop or/and Illustrator software to be considered a viable candidate for an illustrator's position at Hallmark Cards?? Are there any current or former employees out here able and willing answer my question? How about anyone that has interviewed with Hallmark recently? Anyone??! Thanking everyone in advance for your input :O)



Do I have to know Photoshop to get a job as a Hallmark Creative?malware



theres a hallmark here in topeka and all you have to do is get a job there and work your way up through the company...its a VERY hard place to get on at though...the only way you can start at that point where you just jump right into that kind of work is if you have a degree in art i think. but still...even if you did it would be extremely difficult to get an interview there...people never quit and people are rarely hired there for anything other then data entry positions or factory positions



Do I have to know Photoshop to get a job as a Hallmark Creative?norton 360

No comments:

Post a Comment