Monday, October 19, 2009

Is it possible to renew a photoshop trial?

because I have Done every Photoshop free trial and I dont have the money yet to buy myself one, actually im 14 and I get one on my b-day but I hope that its possible to renew a photoshop free trial, if there is a way, please tell me how to! Please and Thanks a bunch!



Is it possible to renew a photoshop trial?free antivirus



No, it's one trial per computer, the information is stored in your registry. I recommend GIMP, it has many features of Photoshop and costs nothing.



GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.



Other alternative include: Paint.net or Picasa from Google.



Is it possible to renew a photoshop trial?internet



You could always format your HD and reinstall the trials.
Adobe actually adds lines to your registry to insure that you don't abuse the free "trial" idea. There are plenty of other image/photo editing software products out there, you could probably get a free trial of those to tide you over until you can afford Photoshop. There is also GIMP(http://www.gimp.org), which is freeware.
if you could, it wouldn't be a 'trial' would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment