Monday, October 19, 2009

What do you think of this Photoshop??? Why are they tryin to sell this instead of CS???

Get complete photo and video editing 鈥?made easy



Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 plus Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0



US $149.99 US $119.99



Save US$30 instantly. Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 plus Adobe Premiere庐 Elements 3.0 software combines two powerful yet easy-to-use products to deliver the most complete photo and video editing solution.



What do you think of this Photoshop??? Why are they tryin to sell this instead of CS???bmw



I have been using Photoshop Elements since version 2.0. My sister is a graphic arts professional and she tried to keep up to date with the latest version of Photoshop. After playing with my P.E. 5.0, she said that there is precious little in "real" Photoshop that she couldn't live without 98% of the time if she had P.E. 5.0. For what it's worth, every single picture I have on Flickr was processed in P.E. 3.0 or 5.0. Some had nothing done besides cropping (if that) and some had a fair amount of work. There are even a couple of before and after examples. Look if you wish, just to see if you find anything seriously lackins. (If you do, it's probably because I don't make my living doing this and I have just learned what I want to learn as I go along.) http://www.flickr.com/photos/samfeinstei...



I have Premiere Elements 1.0 and all I can really say is that it works... I've made one little slide show on DVD with that program. It looks like you could edit a movie with it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment