Monday, October 19, 2009

Anyone good with photoshop?

Is anyone here good with photoshop and willing to make me a forum signature about the with of 375 and the height of 100.



I want it to be a creative (I leave all creativity to you) forum signature. I want it to have Beetlejuice pictures on it. I want it to say Comfortably Kimmi and Mrs. Geuse on it.



I will be picking the best one early this morning so time is a part of this. I will give the best one best answer, 5 stars, their website on the forums I use the signature on if they wish, and my deepest thanks.



Please leave your yahoo messenger screen name so I can contact you in real time and immediantly.



Thanks In advance.



Anyone good with photoshop?virus protection



when u say forum signiture is that just like those advertising boxes or an actuall signiture?

No comments:

Post a Comment