Monday, October 19, 2009

Can you make photoshop brushes smaller?

I was wondering if you can make brushes in photoshop smaller. I'm pretty sure you can, but I don't know just how to do that. And if you know how to rotate the brushes as well please tell me how to.



Can you make photoshop brushes smaller?norton antivirus 2007



just right click anywhere on the ps screen u will allowed choose the brush's shape and u can also alter the brush by using '[' and ']' on keyboard.



Can you make photoshop brushes smaller?product key



There is a slider under the brush you chose in the top left corner. You can change the size using it.
Sure, it depends a bit which version of Photoshop you are using though. In my version, 5.5 (yeah, I know it's ancient) in the Brushes window, theres a little button next to the Brushes tab with a right facing triangle. Press that, then select Brush Options from the dropdown. In that window, there's a Diameter slider. This should be in all versions.



If you're using a more recent version, especially on a Mac, the brush should be visible in a toolbar up top left. Click on that, and a slider for Diameter should drop down.



As far as rotating a specialty brush, I don't know. You could do your drawing on a seperate layer, then rotate it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment