Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to unlock layers in Photoshop?

I opened a jpg file in Photoshop ("layer #1"). I created another layer on top of it ("layer #2"), then tried to move layer #2 behind layer #1 by dragging it in the "Layer" window.



Photoshop won't let me drag layer #2 beneath layer #1. The only clue I have is that layer #1 has the "locked" padlock in the Layer window.



So how do I unlock layer #1 so I can put layer #2 behind it?



Any suggestions?



Thanks!



How to unlock layers in Photoshop?free spyware



When you open a file, it opens as a background. So Is layer one a background? If so, select the background then go to "layer" option at the top of the screen, press "new" and then create layer from background and that should unlock it. Or try pressing the padlock button above the layer when the layer is selected...

No comments:

Post a Comment