Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some help with photoshop 7?

I have photoshop seven and I need some help. I need to know how I can use the pictures from my digital camera and insert them into pics off the inernet that have lower dimensions. Even when I resize my layers to be smaller they still appear huge. What do I need to do?



Some help with photoshop 7?antivirus download



i dont know if photoshop 7 has it, but there is a feature called SAVE FOR WEB, under file. There you can resize it smaller and also make the picture less quality.



Some help with photoshop 7?bmw



Here is 2 things you may want to do. When you re due the Image size also change the resolution. If you are just putting them on the net to share re due the Res to 72. and image size around 640 x 480 see if that helps you out
After you are done with image and have saved it as a jpeg or whatever, you can also easily shrink it with an image resizer Powertoy downloadable from Microsoft. Photoshop is still better, but if you don't know how to read the resolutions, you can use this nifty tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment