Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I make my photoshop document size the same size as the default powerpoint slide?

I want to make a powerpoint presentation only powerpoint is somewhat primative software. In photoshop I can make much better looking pictures, so what I want to do is make my slide backgrounds in photoshop then import them into powerpoint. How do I make the picture the same size as the slide?



How do I make my photoshop document size the same size as the default powerpoint slide?ktm



I personally use Picasa to do this, quite easy.



Try Google Picasa, 100% free and easy to use.



With Picasa, you can organize your pictures on your computer easily, Share your pics with friends by sending email and making Picture CD , Edit your pics, making many special effects only by one click.



Here to download for free:



http://picasa2.blog.com



Hope it helps.



How do I make my photoshop document size the same size as the default powerpoint slide?nortan



You dont need to do that... When you add the images to powerpoint, powerpoint will automatically adjust them to fit the screen...



Powerpoint has not default size as far as I know. most people have a 1024x768 Screen Resolution, which is what you see when you make powerpoint slides and play them on your home computer...



I would say you cant go wrong making the images 1024x768 and then importing to powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment